Our 2015 Lodge Banquet is hosted by Mawat Chapter, and is going to be held on November 14th at:
This event is open to all current youth and adult OA Members and their guests (parents, siblings, spouse, friends, etc). After dinner, we will be holding Lodge Officer elections, as well as recognizing a number of our brothers (including new Ordeal, Brotherhood, and Vigil members).
Cost is $20/per person, and pre-registration, by Nov. 7th, is required for this event (no walk-ins).
- or filling out this form, and mailing in to office.
5:00 PM Check-in & Fellowship begin
5:30 PM Mandatory meeting for Youth (under 21) running for office
6:00 PM Dinner
7:00 PM Program & Officer Elections
Menu (by Blue Ribbon Catering):
- Honey Wine Chicken
- Sliced Roast Beef
- Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
- Green Beans
- House salad with dressing
- Dinner Rolls & Butter
- Cheesecakes, Assorted Nice Larger pieces
- Arrange your own ride. Carpooling with other OA Members in your Troop or local area is highly encouraged.
What to Bring:
- Field (Class-A) Uniform & OA sash, money for Saleable Goods, your appetite.
Who to Contact for Questions?